DURAGADGET Digital Thermometer
3-in-1 Rechargeable Torch, Automatic Night Light & Emergency Power Cut Light
Quad-Pack LCD Thermometers – ideal for home or office use
DURAGADGET Quad-Pack LCD Thermometers
This great quad-pack of digital thermometers (batteries included) give you a really clear and easy-to-read temperature reading and are more accurate and reliable than cheaper thermometers (that can give a different reading even when two are sat next to each other!).
These thermometers can be stood on any flat surface with their fold out stand or just as easily wall-mounted. This makes them perfect for use anywhere about the house – the kitchen, lounge, baby’s nursery and even the bedroom – or ideal for an office.
- Large easy-to-read digital display
- Free-standing or effortlessly wall-mounted
- MIN/MAX temperature recording
- Instruction manual in 6 languages
- Measures in both Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Long-lasting batteries (included)
Clear LCD Display
Avoid eye strain and check the temperature at a glance thanks to the large, clear LCD display (choose between Celcius or Fahrenheit)!
Handy Fold Out Stand
A convenient fold out stand enables you to prop up your thermometers for the ideal viewing angle.
Compact and Portable
Measuring 60 x 13.6 x 40mm, our compact thermometers can be conveniently transported wherever you go!
Easy to Set Up and Use
Our user-friendly thermometers offer a hassle free set-up and operation, and come with instructions in six languages.
Ensure that your home or workplace is a safe and healthy temperature
Did you know that:
- The recommended temperature for living rooms is 21°C, 18°C for bedrooms and 16°C in halls ( quoted from’ nPower’ website)
- The safest temperature range for your baby to sleep in is actually between 16°C and 20°C (quoted from ‘babycentre’ website)
- The temperature in workrooms should normally be at least 16°C unless much of the work involves severe physical effort in which case the temperature should be at least 13°C (quoted from HSE website)
Enjoy Clarity and Accuracy with DURAGADGET’s Quad-Pack Thermometers
Discounts available when you buy more than one SafeTLight. View our multi-buy and bulk order prices.
Once power is cut, the re-chargeable internal battery in Safe T Light takes over. As the only light in the dark, the torch head is easily located and can then be gently pulled from the base unit. You now have a torch that will last up to 4 hours. No scrabbling around in drawers or falling on the stairs in the dark.
During the night, when the SafeTLight is illuminating your stairs, hallway, landing or your bedroom, the unit is consuming less than 0.5 watt so costs less than 50 pence a year to run. This is far more economical than conventional 7 watt night lights and is due to the LED technology used.